Tuesday, June 18, 2013

2 Reminders: Upcoming Free Webinar & Fed Day Preparation

The blog has been a little slow lately, but I will be back at it hard soon.  A couple of notes for today:

First, I am giving a presentation as part of Tradestation's free educational series.  It is today at 4:30pm and will focus on overnight trading and edges.  You may use the link below for more information and to register.


Second, tomorrow will be a Fed Day.  I have posted a substantial amount of research related to Fed Days over the years.  Here are a few things you may want to note.

In September of 2012 I showed that Fed Days have shown a strong upside inclination when SPX does NOT close at an intermediate-term high the day before:

You may use the "Fed Study" label to browse through all my Fed-related posts over the years:

Of course my most complete collection of Fed Day research is in the Quantifiable Edges Guide to Fed Days, which it looks like Amazon has on sale at the moment.

1 comment:

jvs said...

always enjoy ur research and blogs. unfortunately missed ur webinar. was it recorded?