Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'll Be Speaking In Boston On November 19th

For those readers who happen to be in the Boston area I thought I’d let you know that I will be giving a presentation at the next Boston Investors’ Business Daily Meetup Group meeting on Wednesday, November 19th. I’ll be discussing short-term market behavior and edges.

The meeting will take place at MIT. It is free and open to the public, although the organizers request that you RSVP. More information may be found using the link below:

http://www.meetup.com/BostonIBD/calendar/9059814/

I hope to get to meet some of you there.

2 comments:

Johan Lindén said...

Congrats! Unfortunately I'm a bit too far away!

Johan from Sweden

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to this. A quick walk across the mass ave bridge too... can't be it! I'll see you there.