Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Interview From The Kirk Report Is Now Available

In September as part of his trader interview series, Charles Kirk of The Kirk Report interviewed me. Charles has been kind enough to allow me to republish the interview, which previously was only available on the members section of The Kirk Report.

If you’ve ever had questions about my approach, then be sure to check it out. Charles probably got the answer out of me. Even those who are very familiar with my work will find new material in the interview. Charles got me to discuss ideas and methods that I’ve never discussed on the blog or in the Subscriber Letter before. The interview is lengthy, but with the slow trading and extra time off over the next few days I thought some readers might find it interesting. There is a link below, and I have also posted a permanent link on the Quantifiable Edges home page.

http://www.quantifiableedges.com/kirk-hanna.html

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: