Monday, November 16, 2009

Vegas This Week / SPY Volume Low Again Friday

Research posting may be light this week as I travel to the Las Vegas Traders Expo. My presentation will be Thursday at 1:15pm. As well as discussing some concepts and edges I’ve covered here or in the Subscriber Letter over the last few years, I’ll also be unveiling some new research. I’m looking forward to meeting readers and subscribers at the show.

I may act more as a reporter/blogger later this week and provide some thoughts about the show and my experience there.

Notable about Friday’s action was that volume was again light on the rally. This has often led to a short-term pullback in the past. Below is a link to an April 2009 post that looked at SPY action as was seen on Friday. The study was one of several identified by the Quantifinder on Friday.

http://quantifiableedges.blogspot.com/2009/04/is-buying-drying-upagain.html

No comments: